Our Wound Care Program will include a comprehensive assessment of the patient’s functional limitations in conjunction with their wound care needs. Our Certified Wound Care Nurse will provide individualized treatment to provide instructions on how to care for a wound or injury at home in order to promote healing and prevent infection.
- Flexible and variable interventions
- Ongoing staff, patient and caregiver education
- Comprehensive consultation and treatment plan
- Competently perform selective sharp debridement as ordered and indicated by a physician
- Perform and interpret ABI testing prior to initiating any compression therapy
- Utilization of evidenced based practices that are supported by WOCN Society Guidelines